Smart City Kiosks
Transform a city by adding
infrastructure and opportunity.
- Integrated multi-modal wayfinding gives citizens access to real-time transit information,
route schedules, mapping, and directions. Applicable for all means of public transportation and share services.
- Media advertisements expose users to new businesses, services, and vendors.
- Shares information about upcoming events, arts and culture, recreation, retail,
restaurants and attractions.
- Directory with detailed listings of entertainment options, equipped with photos, coupons,
- Real-time gun detection software, directly integrated into the Smart City Kiosk.
- Automated authority notification.
- Disaster relief notifications.
- Amber alerts.
- Optional emergency call system.
- High definition security cameras.
- Businesses can purchase advertisements on the kiosk to reach citizens passing by.
- Citizens can access detailed, geo-located, real-time listings of restaurants, shops,
activities, services, and resources.
- Time and weather displayed on the screen at all times.
- Surveying tools that allow for surveying, providing data for analysis.
- Anonymized data, including optional pedestrian counts, usage and dwell times.